VA has good news for Veterans who need same-day urgent care for a minor illness or injury during the coronavirus pandemic: VA and its in-network community urgent
care clinics are rapidly adapting their care practices to include video and phone options to ensure Veterans have access to their providers, while reducing potential exposure.
These companies are hiring more than 1M employees, now.
VA has 600 IT customer support positions open at 250 VA locations
All VA national cemeteries to commemorate Memorial Day, ceremonies not open to public.
- May 14, 1 p.m. ET - Lunch N Learn: Exclusive look at new Veterans Legacy Memorial features, How to access VA Telehealth, and The Independence Fund Resources JOIN
- May 14, 3 p.m. ET – COVID-19 Military Support Initiative by the Association of Defense Communities and Blue Star Families with Veterans Benefits Administration, Wounded Warrior Project, American Legion, and VFW REGISTER
- May 15, 5 p.m. ET - Inside Veteran Benefits Oklahoma RSVP ON FACEBOOK
- May 18, 4 p.m. ET - Inside Veteran Benefits Kentucky RSVP ON FACEBOOK
- May 20, 3 p.m. ET - Survivors Together: Live Q&A Chat for Survivors on RallyPoint with Office of Survivor Assistance, National Cemetery Administration, and Community Partners ASK A QUESTION
- May 20, 2 p.m. ET - How to access VA Whole Health resources with Elizabeth Dole Foundation, Phillips, and VA REGISTER
- May 25 - Wear Blue Virtual Run to Remember with Team RWB -SIGN UP
- May 28, 1 p.m. ET - Lunch N Learn: Memorial Affairs Overview and Spiritual Resilience (VA Chaplain Service) JOIN
- May 28, 2 p.m. ET - Promoting Veteran Mental Health with VA, Boulder Crest Institute, and Cohen Veterans Network JOIN Audio: 1-800-767-1750, access code 52655#
the Load provides active ways for Americans to honor and remember the
sacrifices made by our nation’s fallen heroes during a 15,000-mile trek,
which stops at 30 VA National Cemeteries. This year the National Relay
will be virtual and all are welcomed to register and join in.
Follow along with this 8 minute video on paced breathing for stress and anxiety.
This Memorial Day, Together We Served is inviting any Veteran or Family Member to create a Remembrance Military Service Plaque,
at no charge, to remember an Active Serving or Veteran Soldier, Sailor,
Marine, Airman or Coastguardsman who is now Deceased. TWS also provides
Veterans a free on-year premium membership.
and Gulf War Veteran G. Michael Hopf is a former commercial diver
turned private security contractor to now Amazon best-selling
post-apocalyptic author. Using his journey as an example, he encourages
hopeful writers to take their first steps on their own literary
On March 27, the President signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or
CARES Act, into law to help Americans economically impacted by the
coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to help homeowners avoid home
foreclosure, including VA Home Loans.