A Veteran’s son: Thank you VA for being kind,
"At every point of the way, as we
waited or were speaking to someone, it was apparent that these workers deeply believed in their mission to honor
and serve those that served our country."
Raulerson is paying forward what VA has given him. He’s now one of seven full-time peer support specialists at the
Tucson VA, helping other Veterans find their way out of addiction. He’s
been at it, nearly every day, for six years.
on VAntage Point:
- Facebook - Veterans of the Day, Top VA
news & videos
- Twitter - Veteran news from around the
- Subscribe - Never miss a VA update
- Instagram - Top Veteran pictures from
around the country
- Subscribe - This Week at VA podcast
Nominate a special Veteran as
easy to nominate a Veteran. All it takes is an email to us with as much
information as you can put together. Click on the picture to the left for
an overview of how to put together a great #VeteranOfTheDay package.